Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Spring Equinox Clocks!

Happy Spring Equinox!

Today is my 33rd birthday and I have to say that I get more excited about the beginning of Spring than I do about my birthday! Although, who can complain about home-made cards and cake?! And, what could be better (and more confusing) than being a Pisces-Aries cusp girl?
To celebrate, I have created a new group of Spring-y wall clocks with Spring-y names to ring in my favorite season. HOP, SKIP, JUMP, LEAP & BOUNCE are their names, the colors are fun and the designs are loose. They are a continuation of my "sidebar" series, but the clock style is a little different than the first group...

HOP by Mary Preiser Potts / 7½" x 16¼" / $90 / sold




SKIP by Mary Preiser Potts / 6½" x 16¾" / $90 / purchase





JUMP by Mary Preiser Potts / 7" x 17½" / $90 / sold



LEAP by Mary Preiser Potts / 6½" x 16¼" / $90 / sold

BOUNCE by Mary Preiser Potts / 8" x 22½" / $110 / sold

Also, if you haven't checked it out yet, the Spring Sale at Infinity Arts Gallery is in full swing. What's that? You haven't heard? Well, you get to take 25% off a wide selection of our art clocks and wall art. Enjoy!

Without further ado I call for spring fever to begin....NOW!!!

No comments: