Friday, March 23, 2007

Contemporary Baby Bib Design Project


Who doesn't need a pair of contemporary, handmade baby bibs in rich burgundy and deep taupe soft corduroy for their newborn infant to spit up on? They close with velcro, which is just so much easier - that is unless your little sweet pea is a grabber! This was my first experience making baby bibs and, of course, I thought it was going to be much easier than it was. That happens to me often. So, there is lots of room for improvement, but I would definitely experiment with it again. In fact, if you live in the PDX area, e-mail me before your baby shower and I'll send a pair of contemporary bibs as a gift (maybe weird, but I'm just throwing it out there). The bibs that are shown here are going with me to a baby shower on Sunday. I just hope my friends, Rachel & Brian, don't find this blog before then! Shhh!

2 comments:

Ecoleeko said...

I Love Your Bibs!!! You are one multi-talented Lady!

Shelly said...

I love your bibs and your blog and I was wondering if you would like to add it to my directory?
http://www.weblog-index.com
Thanks, Shelly