Wednesday, March 14, 2007

SOLEIL / New Wall Clock Design

I took a detour from my usual rythm of working on 5 or so designs at one time to create this wall clock. I think it was really just a prayer for sun, embodied by all the sunny designs I could fit in that center column. The prayer goes like this: "I'll take sun, any sun!" - can't you hear it? February is sure a gray month in Portland. It must be helping because things are starting to look brighter now - or is that just Spring making its way onto the scene?
I am offering SOLEIL at an Introductory Price of $150. Save $25 if you order before Easter. And, we are still having our Spring Sale at Infinity Arts Gallery.


SOLEIL by Mary Preiser Potts / 9" x 25" / Intro Price: $150 / purchase

1 comment:

Linda Johnson Studio said...

hi mary,
i love your new clocks!
linda : )