Friday, March 09, 2007

Ode to Trees...

Our Spring Sale is still happenin' at Infinity Arts Gallery, so click on over to see what we're offering at 25% off!!!
Jonah and I returned from a week in sunny Dallas, Texas last Thursday. Justin was busy recording songs while we were away; I, of course, was busy teaching my mother how to build a website; and, though no fish were actually caught, Jonah got in a much needed fishing trip with his Grampie (Justin and I have an aversion to sticking hooks through fishies' mouths)! So, I apologize for the lack of brand new clock designs, but I am working on 5 or so new ones and hope to have them ready to shoot by week's end - so check back!

I just wanted to share that someone took advantage of the introductory price of $225 on the ODE TO TREES Block Clock and bought it!



"ODE TO TREES" by Mary Preiser Potts / 12" x 33½" / SOLD!


I still have the SEEDS TO TREES Block Clock and the introductory price of $375 is still on for the rest of the week (until St. Patty's Day), so if this clock calls to you, then act fast!


"SEEDS TO TREES" by Mary Preiser Potts / 15" x 40" / Intro price: $375 / purchase

Cheers!

No comments: