Thursday, March 01, 2007

11 New Clock Designs From Justin

I'm off tomorrow for a week of sunny Dallas weather and time with my mom. But, before I go, I want to showcase several of Justin's 11 new art clock designs. He has done some amazing things with medium brown, tan and taupe, plus a darker design that I love! So, here they are, and I'll be back the week after next with some new designs of my own.
Oh, and I want to remind everyone about our Spring Sale! Check it out at Infinity Arts Gallery... PRIMAL by Justin Potts / 9½" x 21" / $135 / sold

"Primal" is my new favorite Justin Potts clock design. The textured black with the medium brown and the hint of deep cranberry is just yummy!




SIGNAL by Justin Potts / 8½" x 12" / $60 / purchase

"Signal" is a stunningly rich combination of tan, brown and black, minimal on design, maximal on pleasure. And, at $60, a screaming deal as well!



TRIBE by Justin Potts / 8½" x 12" / $65 / sold

I posted "Tribe" just in case you were wondering what happened to all the intense design work that Justin's clocks usually provide.

There are 8 more of these beauties (in all price ranges), so go see them for yourself at Infinity Arts Gallery!



No comments: