Friday, January 26, 2007

Unveiling New Art Clocks!

Here are some images of the Monster Block Clock that Jonah and I collaborated on, as well as some of Justin's new clock designs. I hope to complete the cat clock that I'm working on for Jonah's friend soon so I can put it up, too!



The Block Clocks are my latest group of art clock designs. I use 3x3" painted squares and then build my clock design on a larger foundation. I am going to be making some more large ones like the Monster Clock (which measures 15" x 33.5") soon!


"Flow" by Justin Potts (I just love how this one turned out!)

"Magician" by Justin Potts


"Delta" by Justin Potts (with a hammered copper pendulum)

"Ornament" by Justin Potts (another of my favorites)

And, just for fun, here's an abstract shot of Justin's drum brushes (sorry, I'm not up on music instrument lingo) that I took last night - who knew an 70s orange countertop could be so cool!

I may be back sometime this weekend with the cat clock. Either way, happy weekend!

No comments: