Tuesday, January 23, 2007

New Clocks - Clocks in Progress - Legend of Zelda Project


As usual, the three of us have many things going on. Among them are a new group of Justin's clocks, a custom cat clock I'm designing and Jonah's Legend of Zelda / Ocarina of Time project...and, I am sneaking in two more photos of the snow fort, which fell at the end of last week, may the "shawl lady" rest in peace.


.......


Here are the finished Block Clocks (most of them, I'm still not ready to unveil the BIG one yet).


Flow Wall Clock in progress:

Wow!




Jonah is deep into Nintendo's Legend of Zelda/Ocarina of Time and is currently working to recreate some of the important equipment in this dimension. This is his latest completed project - the fairy hero's shield and sword (with some help from dad and mom). Now, he's on to the bow and arrow. I'll post the slingshot next time, too, which he and Justin made several months ago.





Finally, this is the cat clock design that I'm working on for one of Jonah's friends for her birthday (it's a present from her parents, not me, just to clarify!). The tale will swing and I'll post a photo of the finished piece, too!


And, that's how the Potts Family is shaping up on a Tuesday. We've had a bit of wholesale activity lately, so we've got to get going and make more clocks!!!

No comments: