Sunday, August 05, 2007

Rebel Rabbit, Sidestreet Gallery Garden Art Show, Crafty Wonderland!

Infinity Arts is keeping busy, busy, busy. Because it's summer, we are taking advantage of the beautiful weather, creating our hearts out and participating in every local show we can muster the energy to drag our 7 foot high free-standing wall to!

I enjoyed the first Rebel Rabbit Craft Fair (Sunday, July 29) immensely and met some really nice artists/designers. Aside from a First Thursday at PosterGarden in the Pearl District, this was my first solo show (solo meaning without Justin or Jonah)!


On Friday, August 3, the whole Potts clan was at the Sidestreet Gallery in SE Portland celebrating the opening of their garden art show that runs till the end of August. I have 3 of my large block clocks (one is a collaboration with my 7-year-old, Jonah) in the show.



This coming weekend, Justin and I will be together at Crafty Wonderland at the Doug Fir in NE Portland showing our clocks, wall art, Justin's cd's and ooh-la-la, some new Ornaments that I've just made and am very excited about! Justin will be dressed in full Spectacle regalia, so come by and say hi! (if you want to know what I mean by Spectacle regalia click here!)

I have some clock designs to post, too, if I can only find the time between shows!

1 comment:

Linda Johnson Studio said...

good luck at the show on saturday, i so wish we were on the west coast - ya'll have all the good shows and nature! please post pics of Justin's garb too, oh my!