Thursday, May 17, 2007

New Block Clock Art Clock Designs

As promised, here are the latest in my Block Clock art clock series!
"Buds 2" by Mary Preiser Potts / 4" x 18¾" / $65 / Purchase

"Climbing" by Mary Preiser Potts / 5" x 20½" / $65 / Sold

"Heart Throb" by Mary Preiser Potts / 4¾" x 18" / $65 / Purchase




"Symbiotic" by Mary Preiser Potts / 5½" x 32" / $90 / Purchase



"Be Still" by Mary Preiser Potts /$90 / Purchase


"Buds 3" by Mary Preiser Potts /Sold

"Deep Breath" by Mary Preiser Potts / $90/ Purchase

"Shine 1" by Mary Preiser Potts / $75 / Purchase

We also hope to be participating in several craft fairs this summer in the Portland area including the Sunday Art Mart, so I'll keep you posted on where we'll be showing our wares. Happy Weekend!

1 comment:

Diana Coronado said...

Those are really good!!
I luv watches, i hope u can see my blog too and give me some opinions