Tuesday, April 03, 2007

New ART CLOCKS Hatch in Time for Easter!

I am more and more in love with spring this year, watching everything in my yard, neighborhood and city burst into color and new life. The Pacific Northwest boasts one of the most beautiful springs I've ever experienced and I am grateful to have such a fabulous view from my studio windows. My new art clock designs are named in honor of the great printemps emergence - ENJOY 5 new sidebar designs and 1 new BLOCK CLOCK - all in the scrumptous blooming colors of spring and some rich "approaching-pastel" palettes as well!

REBIRTH by Mary Preiser Potts / 8½" x 28½" / INTRO Price: $190 / purchase


AWAKENING by Mary Preiser Potts / 6½" x 28½" / INTRO Price: $190 / sold


RENEWAL by Mary Preiser Potts / 7" x 24" / INTRO Price: $190 / purchase


MOXIE by Mary Preiser Potts / 7½" x 25½" / INTRO Price: $190 / purchase

VERVE by Mary Preiser Potts / 6½" x 19½" / Price: $90 / sold


Block Clock - AMPERSAND by Mary Preiser Potts / 8½" x 30"/ INTRO Price: $225 / purchase

No comments: