Wednesday, February 14, 2007

More New Clock Designs...

Well, I've been busy through the weekend and some nights finishing up my 7 new designs. I am calling them my "sidebar series" - as they reflect the many designs found throughout my sketchbook, translated onto wall clocks. In keeping with my style, the clocks are quite minimalist, drawing on the design work and the pleasing color combinations to carry them off.
I am still working on 2 more large block clocks, so expect them sometime next week.



Here are my 4 favorite new designs. You can find the rest at Infinity Arts Gallery.

"Flourish" by mary preiser potts / $90 / 4¾" x 21" / purchase



"Blossom" by mary preiser potts / $90 / 6" x 19¼" / sold

"Thrive" by mary preiser potts / $90 / 6" x 17¼" / sold

"Rise" by mary preiser potts / $90 / 6" x 17¼" / sold

Happy Love Day!

No comments: